Due to the Covid pandemic we had to cancel our May garden opening and the weather wasn’t kind in June – (thank you to all who braved it) so we are delighted to be able to open for visitors on Sunday 27th September. To enable this to go ahead we have adapted our usual opening format. This will be the last opening this year.
- In order to welcome people back to our gardens we will be putting a number of measures in place:
• We look forward to welcoming you, we will be maintaining a distance and please book tickets in advance https://www.trybooking.co.uk
• To enable social distancing we will be making parts of the garden one-way. If you do meet others in the garden please remember to observe social distancing.
• There should be little for people to touch around the gardens but please use hand sanitisers, we will provide these on entry and exit, but please do bring your own too.
• Please note the loo will be open, and will be checked regularly, please use the hand sanitiser.
• We will keep a careful eye on visitor numbers to ensure there is no overcrowding.
- Please can we ask all visitors:
- To observe the 2-metre distancing guidelines at all time
- The safety of our visitors, our family, residents and team is paramount.
We will be following the strict new Covid 19 guidelines. Please be patient and bear with us.